Dell EMC PowerEdge Servers
Through their PowerEdge range, Dell EMC presents an industry leading server platform for the future-ready data centre.
Combining speed, flexibility and ease of management, PowerEdge servers boost performance, increase productivity and reduce the total cost of ownership.
Automation streamlines repetitive tasks, improving accuracy and reducing server configuration time by up to 99%.
Increased density meets the performance requirements of software-defined storage and virtualised environments while delivering space, energy and cost savings. A wide range of configuration options also work to optimise even the most intensive workloads.
- From the R430, an affordable low end virtualisation, development and backup server, right through to the R930, a 4 CPU, 6TB Big Data, HPC and Database powerhorse, the PowerEdge range offers exceptional choice and flexibility.
- Protect your investment with up to 7 years support
- With ProSupport and ProSupport plus, gain 24/7 direct access to highly trained experts, third party software assistance, and 2/4/8/NBD parts/labour response
- Security updates and bug fixes for the life of the server, even when the warranty has expired
- Fresh air cooled systems - no need for external DC cooling (configuration restrictions apply)
- Agent free management
- In server storage tiering
- Exceptional storage and networking options within each model