GDPR & NIS
From Spring 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will affect the way that all organisations manage their data. At the same time, the European Directive on security of Network and Information Systems (the NIS Directive) comes into effect. Find out what you need to know, what decisions you need to make and learn how you can start preparing.
- GDPR & NIS factsheet
- How to prepare your organisation for GDPR
- How will your business be affected by NIS?
- How will you define state-of-the-art?
- Will you be ready for GDPR and NIS?
- Cyber Security infographic – how to protect your organisation
Want to learn more?
- The EU GDPR official website
- The Directive on security of network and information systems (NIS Directive)
- Gov.UK 10 Steps to Cyber Security
- Next-Generation Firewalls
- Technical Consultancy
- Network Health Check
- Free Security Lifecycle Review
- Free Application and Network Report
- Download the State-of-the-Art paradox research
- ICO: GDPR Overview
- ICO: What to expect and when
- ICO: 12 steps to prepare for GDPR
T: 01285 771 632