Palo Alto Networks Security Solutions
Next-generation firewalls are far superior to – and more secure than – traditional firewalls. Having moved beyond port and protocol filtering, today’s NGFWs boast safe enablement of applications, classification of traffic, ease of management, fewer rules, lower TCO and, of course, better security. No longer an optional part of security infrastructure, next-generation firewalls are a must-have for today’s organisations.
Gartner just released its 2017 Magic Quadrant report for Enterprise Network Firewalls and named Palo Alto Networks a Leader for Enterprise Network Firewalls for the sixth time. As one of the fastest growing security companies in the market, their deep expertise, commitment to innovation, and game-changing security platform focus on bringing an end to the era of breaches by uniquely integrating Next-Generation Firewall, Advanced Endpoint Protection, and Threat Intelligence Cloud.
Palo Alto platforms are designed to deliver highly automated preventative measures against cyberthreats, which ensure superior security to legacy point technologies such as stateful inspection firewalls, UTMs, or endpoint security products. Organisations can confidently pursue a digital-first strategy as they implement key technology initiatives within the cloud and increasingly mobile networks, while maintaining complete visibility and control, to protect their most valued data assets and critical control systems.
Explore how Palo Alto Networks can help you to protect your network:
- Palo Alto Network's next-generation firewalls are all based on a consistent Single-Pass Architecture, enabling security capability that is unique in the industry. This architecture is implemented in a portfolio of both physical and virtual appliances, designed to cover a range of performance and use case requirements. Features and management are consistent across the portfolio.
- The VM-Series is a virtualised next-generation firewall that can be deployed in a range of private and public cloud computing environments and analyses all traffic in a single pass to determine the application identity, the content within, and the user identity.
- WildFire cloud-based threat analysis service is the industry’s most advanced analysis and prevention engine for highly evasive zero-day exploits and malware.
- Threat Prevention protects your network against threats by providing multiple layers of prevention, confronting threats at each phase of the attack.
- GlobalProtect helps your organisation maintain visibility in traffic and enforce security policy for protection against known and unknown threats.
- Panorama network security management empowers you with easy-to-implement, consolidated policy creation and centralised management features.
- URL Filtering with PAN-DB enables safe web access, protecting users from dangerous websites, malware sites, credential-phishing pages and attacks attempting to leverage web browsing to deliver threats.
- Traps secures endpoints with a unique multi-method prevention approach, replacing legacy antivirus and secures endpoints with a multi-method prevention approach that blocks malware and exploits, both known and unknown, before they compromise endpoints such as laptops, desktops and servers.
What is a Security Posture?Government advice details 10 top critical areas that should be considered as part of developing a robust security ecosystem.
Find out more
Learn more about Palo Alto Network's security offeringsProtect your organisation. View the infographic. Download
Put Yourself In The Driver's SeatTake the Ultimate Test Drive.
Network and Information Security (NIS)What you need to know about your company's position on 'state-of-the-art'.
Request a callback from our dedicated Palo Alto Networks Security Solutions team
Contact us for more information on how Palo Alto Networks delivers end-to-end security solutions.