Juniper’s passion for networks began in 1996 and is driven by their belief in the importance of high-performance networks to drive development, understanding and knowledge of the world.
Juniper has grown to be an industry leader in network innovation, from routing and switching through to security, and strive to remain at the forefront of innovation.
Why Do We Partner With Juniper?
The most successful and worthwhile relationships are built on the philosophy of give and take and this is something we have fully mastered with Juniper.
Juniper’s commitment to the scope and quality of their products and exceptional speed of service aligns with HardwareSolutions’ requirement for flexibility and reliability, allowing us to deliver an outstanding service to our clients.
Equally, Juniper know they can rely on us as a “safe pair of hands” to offer technical expertise and a focus on providing an end-to-end solution that best suits the client’s needs.
Juniper isn’t afraid to tackle the toughest of problems their customers face, problems that others won’t even approach, and neither are we.
- Partner of the Year 2016, UK&I
- EMEA Services Partner of the Year 2015
- UK&I Support Services Partner of the Year 2015
- Commercial Partner of the Year 2014
- Juniper EMEA Advisory Council Member
- Juniper Elite Partner
- Elite Network Infrastructure Partner
- Elite Advanced Security Partner
- Elite Wireless LAN
- Elite Portfolio Partner
- Partner Support Specialist (PSS)
- Certified Systems Engineers and Ingenious Champions (JNIE/JNCIA/JNCIS/JNCIP)
- Juniper Partner Deal of 2014
- Systems Engineer of the Year 2014
- Partner Professional Services Specialist (PPS)
Migrating to Juniper?Take a look at J-Switch - our bespoke network switching service
Juniper Networks Solutions
Explore Juniper Networks' solutions portfolio
sdsnjuniper srxjuniper vmxjuniper vsrxjuniper mxjunos space securityJuniper qfx5100Juniper qfx10000Juniper ex switchingjuniper contrailjunos webapp securejuniper sky atp
ProjectsAll Solution Stories
Read more about some of our latest solution stories featuring Juniper Networks.
Maximising Business Performance Through Effective Networks | An Expert Addition To Your Team | Advancing Global Strategy Through Data Centre Refresh | Creating Unrivalled Cloud Security | Simplicity And Savings Through Network Transitioning | Future-proofing Through Core Network Redesign
- Broadcast TV Live Production using IP: Juniper takes part in landmark interop events January 8, 2018Broadcast TV Live Production using IP: Juniper takes part in landmark interop events You’ve no doubt heard that a major transition is underway in the Broadcast TV industry, from legacy SDI technology to IP-based networks. You also may be well aware that Juniper has been building IP/MPLS networks for the transport of Professional Broadcast TV […]
- Media and Broadcast organisations are transforming. Migration to IP: What does it mean for your organisation? January 8, 2018Media and Broadcast organisations are transforming. Migration to IP: What does it mean for your organisation? As consumer viewing habits shift to digital media, delivered on demand, anytime, anywhere, and on any platform, media and broadcast organisations are facing a challenging road ahead. Taking advantage of new technology and digital platforms while keeping costs in […]
- Juniper Networks Announces Date of Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2017 Preliminary Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast December 27, 2017SUNNYVALE, CA--(Marketwired - December 27, 2017) - Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, today confirmed it will release preliminary financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2017, on Tuesday, January 30, 2018 after the close of the market. The Company's senior management will […]