Juniper EX Switching
Networks form the backbone of business operations so the reliable delivery of fast, security and high performing applications is vital to a business’s success.
Juniper’s flexible line of EX switches deliver everything from traditional file services to telephony, messaging, presence, video conferencing and Web services, driving revenue-generating productivity from branch through to data centre.
With compact, modular and power-efficient branch solutions through to high-performing, high-availability options for demanding data centre applications, the full range of EX switches caters for networks of all sizes.
- Wire-speed performance - high 1GbE, 10GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE port densities simplify network topologies and operations
- Reliability – leveraging Juniper’s high-performance ASICs, system architecture and Junos operating system, the EX series guarantees high performance and availability.
- Network virtualisation - virtual chassis and virtual chassis fabric technologies enable multiple interconnected EX series switches to operate as a single device reducing both operational expense and management complexity.
- Integrated security – fully compatible with Juniper UAC, EX switches dynamically deliver network protection, guest access and identity-based QoS.
- Application control – Supporting eight QoS queues per port, EX switches ensure effective prioritisation of application traffic.
- Lower costs – a scalable pay-as-you-grow design enables new architectures which reduce power consumption while a common operating system and unified management tools also combine to reduce costs.
- Scalability – the ability to add units incrementally as a business grows makes this a highly scalable solution perfect for growing environments.
Download the EX BrochureDownload
Ex Series ethernet switches - advancing the economics of enterprise networking.