Delivering resiliency, security and automation, Opengear supplies enterprises with a portfolio of next-generation smart solutions to efficiently manage and protect their critical IT and communications infrastructure.
With reliance on the network continuing to intensify, and access demanded 24/7, tolerance levels with regards to downtime have become smaller and smaller.
Integrating true out-of-band management, always-available wired and wireless secure remote access, proactive monitoring and automated response with failover capabilities to automatically restore site connectivity, Opengear solutions enable the maintenance and repair of infrastructures from anywhere at any time, even when your primary network is impaired. Businesses gain the reassurance of continued network access in the face of outages.
Our Opengear range includes:
Data centers and colocation facilities host a wide array of network, server and power devices from a variety of vendors. This IT infrastructure is increasingly fundamental to doing business, and downtime costs are staggering.
IM7200 Infrastructure Manager
Streamline remote management of network, server, and power infrastructure in data centers and large remote environments with embedded cellular features to support failover.Download Datasheet
CM7100 Console Server
Rely on the class-leading performance and reliability of this best-value console server for low- or high-density deployments.Download Datasheet
Your network is operating at the edge. Critical and complex equipment is now placed in remote locations without local technical staff. You need to be able to manage and monitor any device on the network — anytime and from anywhere.
ACM7000-L Resilience Gateway
Identify and remediate issues at the network edge before they become failures. Ensure uptime at branch offices, retail stores and remote sites with 4G LTE.Download Datasheet
ACM7000 Remote Site Gateway
The Remote Site Gateway features our industry leading SmartOOB™ management solution in a compact form factor.Download Datasheet
- Always-on redundant network connection or automatic failover when primary link goes down
- Integrates cellular technologies for out-of-band access, failover and SMS messaging and control
- One solution monitors IT, networking, security and power devices from multiple vendors
- Customized rules and policies initiate action in response to defined events
- Combines with Failover to Cellular™ (F2C) to deliver resilience, remote troubleshooting and remediation
- Firewall, SSH, extensive VPN support and two-factor authentication complies with enterprise access and security policies
- Business continuity solution manageable from a centralized console