Inventors of the enterprise virtualisation market, VMware continue to lead the market with a presence in 100% of Fortune 100 and 98% of the Fortune 500 companies world-wide. VMware’s innovative products and tools for managing virtualised infrastructure are now a fundamental IT building block, consolidating server hardware, improving responsiveness and simplifying development functions.
Why Do We Partner With VMware?
Easily integrated with other hardware and software investments and with comprehensive management tools, VMware offers a valuable addition to HardwareSolutions’ portfolio of servers, storage and networking product partners.
With direct access to the latest technical support, expertise and resources, HardwareSolutions is able to work closely with VMware and is ideally positioned to utilise VMware’s products as part of our wider solutions.
By running multiple operating systems and multiple applications on the same physical server, virtualisation lets you reduce costs while increasing the efficiency and utilization of your existing x86 hardware.
- Reduce capital and operating costs. Server consolidation lets you get more out of your existing hardware by running multiple virtual machines (VM) on a single physical server. Fewer servers means lower capital and operating costs. For the most cost savings, make sure you go with a virtualisation solution that has the highest VM density per host.
- Deliver high application availability. Integrated availability and fault tolerance protects all your virtualised applications. Should a node or server ever fail, all its VMs are automatically restarted or continued on another machine, with no downtime or data loss.
- Improve business continuity. Virtualisation makes it easier to survive unplanned potential IT disasters. You can move VMs from one server to another in a different location.
- Increase IT productivity. Streamlined and automated management tasks mean you’ll spend less time on maintenance and more time on innovation.
- Improve responsiveness. Virtualisation lets your business scale rapidly because you can deploy desktops, applications and servers quickly and flexibly.
HardwareSolutions is a VMware Enterprise Solution Provider with VMware NSX™ Network Virtualisation Solution Competency. Certifications include 2 x VMware VCP5, 1 x VCAP-DCD 5, 1 x VSP 4 and 1 x VTSP 5.