The industry’s leading virtualisation platform, VMWare vSphere simplifies the creation and management of the virtual data centre.
VMware vSphere®, the industry-leading virtualization platform, empowers users to virtualize any application with confidence, redefines availability and simplifies the virtual data center. The result is a highly available, resilient, on-demand infrastructure that is the ideal foundation of any cloud environment.
Serving as the core foundational building block for the software-defined data centre, vSphere enables highly available and resilient on-demand infrastructures which form an ideal foundation for any chosen cloud environment.
By lowering costs, increasing availability and simplifying the operation and management of the data centre, vSphere gives businesses the agility to respond quickly and adapt to changing requirements.
- Lower costs – achieve 20-30% lower IT infrastructure costs for each application running on vSphere
- Availability – Eliminate planned maintenance downtime, even during migrations and significantly reduce unplanned downtime
- Efficiency and scalability – Improve hardware utilisation to 80% or more without sacrificing performance
- Simple management – manage the creation, sharing, deployment and migration of virtual machines through intuitive management tools and intelligent operational insight
- Agility and control – Respond quickly to changing business needs without sacrificing security or control
- Efficient storage – Improve the performance and efficiency of your storage systems by enabling them to operate in a more VM-centric manner
- Automation – Automate workload placement and resource optimisation based on pre-set customisable templates